Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cat-uation

Today afternoon i went to the big yard in front of Chester Beatty museum in Dublin Castle. My purpose of visit was to see if there is any new exhibition and carry on with some quick figure drawings. The museum was closed so i took a seat on the yard and carried on with drawings and i was also taking few snaps with my cam phone.



Then i noticed this big fat cat walking to me. He jumped on the bench i was sitting on and tried to sneak his head to see what i am doing on the sketch book. i was bit surprised that he's not scared of me. he got himself into a coil and o slept beside me.



I kept going on with my sketching, after 5 minutes the cat woke up and jump on my lap and started to punch my lower abdomen as they do when they fix their bed. he didn' mind me. :s. and again went to sleep on my lap with his head lying on my sketch pad. so there was I trying to understand what's going on with a big fat cat on my lap. few tourists who were passing us turned to us and smiled. and when i told them this is not my cat, they were surprised as well, "oh! it's just a cat from around!>?"

After about 30 minutes the cat finally got up, bite my finger, and in a very BOLD way, he just walk away to another guy who was eating sandwich. i donno what happened over there, but i bet that guy didn' had his sandwich alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment