Monday, February 8, 2010

Overkill 'Killfest 2010' De Pul, Uden.

"And I hold within my hand grains of the golden sand- How few! yet how they creep through my fingers to the deep, while I weep- while I weep! O God! can I not grasp them with a tighter clasp?" ~ Edger Allan Poe.

So i was in Eindhoven, Uden and Amsterdam for the last three days. Sex, Rock and Alcohol all were included in the tour. These three days helped me a lot to fix my aim on what to do next and how to deal with it. I am sensitive. I can't just go on and work like a robot oh no. before i do anything I always have to fight the demon in me.


The Purpose of my visit was Overkill. the show was so full of hate that i had to bask in the light of Necroshine. I was only a few feet away from them, then i drive myself into the moshpit and i fell on the ground for two times, my head still hurts from the hit that i got from an unknown guy, but that's worth being in that madness. the setlist of the show is below:

  • The Green and the Black
  • Rotten to the Core
  • Battle
  • Powersurge
  • Hello From the Gutter
  • Overkill
  • Bare Bones
  • Feel The Fire
  • Skull and Bones
  • Gasoline Dream
  • Bring Me The Night
  • Elimination
  • Necroshine
  • Old School
  • Fuck you/Sonic Reducer mash-up

here will be a link to the entire photo gallery who wants to see-


I wud also add two videos that i have captured on my Drunk state of Health-

Gasoline Dreams [Ending] 'Overkill' [HQ]

Bring Me The Night!- Over'FUCKING'kiLL [HQ]

I love being in the Wrecking Crew!!!!!!! thanks to Overkill for making it the day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment